Plan your Trip
Sailing Greece Routes
Plan your Trip
Our yacht will be fully equipped with the latest charts, both electronic and in hard copy.
(GPS, Chart plotter, Chart reader - Navionics Silver also included , WR10 Wireless autopilot remote control NAC3 autopilot + Starboard helm console control, Fixed V60 VHF, AIS receiver function , Windex Windvane, Wind Sensor (Windvane, Anenometer, Sensor Log, Speedometer, Temperature etc)
In order to sail a yacht in Greece, there must be at least one certified skipper who should be accompanied by at least one crew member (First Mate) of “Competent Crew” level. The ‘First Mate’ does NOT need to hold a recognized qualification; they must be over 18 & suitably experienced to assist the skipper. The skipper should be competent at handling a yacht in close quarters, anchoring and mooring in varying conditions and be able to use navigation and pilotage skills to plan the day’s sailing and know your position at any time.
Skipper is REQUIRED to have one (1) of the following:
• ICC (International Certificate of Competence), International
Prerequisites: RYA “Day Skipper Course” or complete the ICC Assessment form to prove competence from previous
• IPC (International Proficiency Certificate), America
Prerequisites: ASA 104 or US Sailing “Bareboat Cruising Course”
• UK - RYA Day Skipper practical (with our without photo)
• USA – US Sailing “Bareboat Cruising Course”, ASA “104 Bareboat Cruising Course” or above
• Germany – “Sportbootführerschein See“ or above
• Belgium - Algemeen Stuurbrevet/ Brevet de conduite général
• France - LE PERMIS PLAISANCE
In case that you do not have any of the above mentioned accepted qualifications
A qualified skipper is the perfect way to fully relax on holiday. Take the stress away by having one of our qualified professional skippers on board – you can do as much or as little as you like!